Project Coordinator/Executive Assistant
Part-time position transitioning to full time in home office located in South Seattle. Looking for self-motivated individual who is adept at managing a fast-paced office environment with skill, flexibility, excellent telephone and interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and ability to work well with outside clients and vendors.
- Perform potential client intake, prepare client folders, screen calls, and take messages.
- Provide oversight, direction, and follow-up to ensure timelines on are met on complex projects.
- Edit, format, and send out proposals and contracts.
- Format and schedule weekly e-mail newsletter via Constant Contact web-based mailing system.
- Submit articles to identified strategic industry partners.
- Gather key metrics via Google Analytics and Constant Contact and provide monthly report.
- Maintain and keep up to date at all times client, customer, and vendor database via applicable application, i.e., Outlook, Constant Contact, or QuickBooks.
- Invoicing clients.
- Manage calendar, including scheduling and confirming client meetings and conference calls.
- Make travel, meeting, and event arrangements.
- Maintain office organization, including supplies and inventory.
- Accurate, fast, and organized independent worker with attention to detail and ability to efficiently meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, customers, and outside vendors via email, phone, in person, or online.
- Ability to draft, format, and edit letters and documents
- Ability to create, edit, and format PDF documents.
- Strong computer and Internet skills including Internet research and ability to initiate and use social media.
- Knowledge of Home Health industry a plus.
Prefer individual with experience with basic computer hardware, peripherals, and software including proficiency with the following:
- Windows and Surface platform
- Microsoft Office Suite – including Word document styles
- WordPress and WooCommerce web platforms – including posting and editing blogs, managing comments, and providing customer service for web orders.
- TimeTrade online scheduling
- Constant Contact online database/mailing list system
- Quickbooks Pro
- Adobe Acrobat
Required Education & Experience
Minimum high school diploma plus 5 years of Administrative Assistant experience, preferably in the Home Health Industry.
Certified Home Health and Hospice Coders to Provide Virtual ICD-9/ICD-10 Coding Services
We are recruiting Certified Coders to provide ICD-9/ICD-10 coding services for the ICD Coding Division of Kenyon HomeCare Consulting.
Additionally, ICD-9/ICD-10 coders capable of providing feedback to improve the depth and/or accuracy of assessment documentation for improvement of their assigned agencies are encouraged to apply.
This is a 1099 position that includes the following responsibilities:
- Experienced in coding of Start of Care, Recertification, or Resumption of Care assessments for home health patients.
- Experienced in coding for Start of Care and Recertification assessment and certification documentation for hospice patients.
- Review and provide coding or recommendations based on review of assessment documentation to improve the detail or accuracy of information captured at the time of assessment.
- Act as an informal resource to client agencies for questions related to coding and for Home Health OASIS C assessment.
Ability to work independently in a virtual/remote format, including maintaining contracted timeframes for completed claims and communicating recommended changes with client agencies.
Exhibit good verbal and written communication skills and be able to flex communication approach to best fit the communication style of the client.
Preferred 3 years experience as a Certified Coder with ICD-10 certification. Prefer certification in OASIS C.
Must provide evidence of ongoing continuing education to establish knowledge of current coding requirements.
Experience in home health or hospice coding a plus.
Previous remote-work environment experience preferred.