When you consider that an average organization has 75% to 85% of its clients experiencing at least one chronic disease, the need for highly trained aides quickly becomes obvious.
How Aide University Works
Unlike costly, time-consuming, on-site training sessions, Aide University is 100 percent online so you can more conveniently and affordably train your aides. Aides access the curriculum using a state-of-the-art platform that makes learning interactive and engaging.
The virtual classroom is comprised of individual disease courses taking about 8 clock hours to complete. Each disease course is segmented into four modules with real world client scenarios, quizzes, and a test that must be passed before moving to the next module. A Certificate of Completion is provided once all modules are reviewed and post-tests passed with a grade of 80% or higher.
For more questions about Aide University, visit our Organizational Purchaser FAQ.
Continuing education credits are available upon completion of many Aide University courses approved by state and national organizations including Washington State Department of Social and Health Services and the National Association of Long Term Care Administrators (NAB).
The Aide University Difference
Aide University is changing the way home care agencies and health care facilities approach the education and training of their aides. Aide University gives your organization the advantage it needs to stay a step ahead in this increasingly competitive marketplace. Your organization benefits from:
- Cost-effective courses your aides can take anywhere, anytime with internet access
- Engaging curriculum developed by nurses, professional web educators, and health care consultants fosters learning of course materials and provides a greater return on your training investment
- Employing highly trained aides with special skills enables you to offer new and advanced services that create a competitive advantage
- Improving the overall quality of care that increases client and employee satisfaction
- Decreased rehiring costs and aide turnover rates
- Improvement in government required care outcomes
- Courses approved for 8 clock hours of continuing education for home health aides
- Courses approved by State of Washington DSHS to meet long term care worker’s CE requirements
Choose Your Course
Click here to learn more about advanced chronic disease courses, review course outlines and samples, and take advantage of multiple slot discounted pricing on Aide University.
If you would like additional information about the courses before making a purchase, please contact customer service at 206.721.5091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.