Home Health & Hospice Executive Coaching
Our unique understanding of strategic planning, operational development, training and education, and professional coaching allow us to identity and focus appropriate resources and assist your organization as you realign yourself for financial and organizational growth. Able to develop winning formulas that translate into workable policies and procedures, Kenyon HomeCare Consulting helps strengthen and develop skills within your organization that encourage and sustain fiscal stability as well as staff growth and development.
Kenyon HomeCare Consulting encourages leadership success and viability. Working one-on-one with your managers, we offer a wide range of executive support and training that allows managers to access data and resources that support their success. A service that helps management clarify and define goals and then develop accessible ways to implement these new ideas, we provide one-on-one, private:
- Executive support
- Leadership development
We’re changing the way agencies and organizations educate and train their aides. Aide University provides innovative online training programs that teach your aides how to care for clients/patients with chronic conditions. Aide University offers your agency or facility:
- 8 to 12 hour certificated disease specific curriculum course work
- Cost-effective courses your aides can take anytime, anywhere
- An engaging curriculum that improves aides’ learning of course material
- An easier way to give aides the special skills they need to not only care for clients/patients with chronic diseases, but also enable you to offer advanced services at higher rates
- A way to improve the overall quality of care to increase client satisfaction and retention
Learn more about Aide University and the courses we offer here.
Kenyon HomeCare Consulting develops training and educational materials specific to the industry and the organization. A well-trained staff allows your organization to function at optimum levels. Additionally, on-going training makes staff feel they are valued and increases loyalty to the organization while maximizing performance. Our support facilitates staff training, continuity in care, and creates comprehensive, customized solutions including but not limited to:
- OASIS training for Medicare field staff
- Disease specific training for field staff
- Culinary training programs